Reluctant Revolution

 



Please view the video above that I have just posted on Youtube. I am starting a series of presentations on 'Honest to God' by John A. T. Robinson.

The video is a summary of the first chapter. Sometimes I am writing as if I am Robinson trying to introduce this controversial book. The presentation does not offer my views but is a simple summary. I might add a presentation at the end with my conclusions or criticisms.

Robinson was intensely criticised for his book in the 1960s. It must be remembered that professionally he was a New Testament theologian and not a systematic theologian.

The above is a Youtube video. You can also download Reluctant Revolution as a powerpoint - here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moon poems

An essay on the development of Christian Doctrine by John Henry Cardinal Newman

Our image of God must go