1

 






Comments

  1. What is this?
    An experiment.
    I’m not sure if it is even repeatable, I decided to take some fairly bland pop music lyrics – the sort that are the background to all our lives. They play constantly everywhere. You probably know them off by heart even though they might have been written in five minutes on the back of a cigarette packet.
    What if you take those lyrics, add a surreal dimension, a dream dimension, a stream of consciousness dimension and re-write them. I found it enjoyable.
    At first I just printed off lyrics and re-wrote. Then it all got mixed up with different verses and verses being mixed in. Reading it back, I can tell where number 1 came from but the rest? Their origin is lost in history.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moon poems

An essay on the development of Christian Doctrine by John Henry Cardinal Newman

Our image of God must go